Post 4 : Sudoku

Hi Friends! 
Welcome again, this week my blog is about a easy game : The Sudoku!

You will wonder why? I'm obsessed with this game because I play every days  when I can or I have a little free time. Is a game single mathematics and I love it, in fact is my pastimes favourite. This pastimes doesn’t require expenditure of money, because we can find him in the newspaper or online. I often play in my cell phone versus friends, versus my boyfriend  and versus my dad. and truth is that I win always.


When I was a child my father taught me to play, and together, we share much free time playing. I think that  this memories are lovely memories. I think that remember this caused me nostalgic because today I live  far from him and far from my mother. 

Sudoku is as my permanent obsessions , but my present momentary obsessions is see in Netflix Friends Tv Show.


The main reason I love this ‘sitcom’ it’s because it’s a series about humor, love and a little of the day to day of a group of friends personally, I like it because the storyline is very light and funny. I think that the music in the series is wonderful. Every time the intro of the show “I'll Be There for You" starts I want to dance along.

Comentarios

  1. I've only seen a chapter of the serie but it's good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I play too puzzles with my dad, one wich you have to put the synonyms of words in squares , but I like to put obscene words when He think I know an answer cause he gets really mad jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i also like play sudoku when i only play it when i find it some where

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was super obssesed with the sudoku too, but now I lost the practice ;(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Post 5 : My future job