Post 3: Lost in the Fau

Hi Friends!


Welcome again. The topic of next blog is : “The most embarrassing moment of my life”.
😅
Since I was a child I was very embarrassing but without a doubt, what most embarrassed me was that they bothered me with a child : the typical saying that uncles say, that I was dating or that I liked someone. Inside I wanted to hit those guys  but since I was so embarrassing I was red and almost cried. Luckily my mom always helped me, hugged me and asked that they not bother me anymore. ( I love mom) 


After I grew up and enjoyed school a lot, I had good friends that I see to this day.
The second embarrassing moment happened when I entered this university in 2017. My first day of class I entered the faculty through the entrance of Diagonal Paraguay, that is, I entered the FEN, I did not know that there was a fence between FAU and FEN, I walked looking for an entrance and I did not find it, I felt so silly. In the end I had to leave where I entered, and look for the entrance of the frame, I arrived late to the event and I had to sit on the floor. Everyone had already met someone and I felt very lonely, then another girl was more backward than me and we became friends. That day I am sure we will not forget it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Post 4 : Sudoku

Post 5 : My future job