Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Hi Friends!


Welcome again. The topic of next blog is : ““My favourite vacation””.

Right now I then sharing a photography that showing up the Bio-Bio River in Lonquimay,Chile.
This photography is from the January,2016. It was also shared on my Instagram.


Now I will show you a photography that shows a beautiful landscape, with the sun, the river, and the
hill. In January, 2016 we went on a trip to the Araucanía Region. The  vacation were very long with
my family ( My mom, my dad and my younger sister). In this place my parents  buy the a small house
and it was the first time that we use.
This photograph  is very important for me because it reminds me a lot happy moment.
When I see this it, I only think of all the days enjoying nature and tranquility.  

 And the next photograph that shows a beautiful snowy  landscape … is the same place!! but this
picture is the July 2016 in winter vacation.  I LOVE THIS PLACE ( although we take nine hours
traveling by car… a lot of CO2 emission, I know) 

Finally, I want to tell you that I wants that this place was closer to be able to go more.

Comentarios

  1. It's the first time that I read of Lonquimay (I researched on internet) and looks so interesting...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4 : Sudoku

Post 5 : My future job