Post 5 : My future job

Hi new friends! welcome to again.
Today  this blog is about “My future job” 


To begin, as you know I study the program of architecture, this is a career that is interdisciplinary and requires a lot of small knowledge in different areas, is difficult and exhausting many times. But it is what I like to do the most, and I hope that when I finish the university my future work can be as an architect.
I still cannot define what my specialty will be, the problem is that I like many things, sometimes I think I would like to work in the field of construction, then in sustainability, in urban planning, in design with citizen participation, in design of public policies, then I want to work in the social area and so I am always changing and thinking about endless ideas more.


The only thing that I have clear is that I would like to return to my commune, where I grew up and where my parents are, Codegua in the mountain range of the sixth region.


I would like to work with the people of the commune either from the municipality or in a personal way. Design new common spaces, help improve their homes and above all help them protect their natural heritage that is currently being destroyed by real estate companies and investors. So I think it would be a field job, and that maybe I can't travel much although I would like to.

In summary, I am not sure in which area of ​​architecture I would like to work, but with whom and where. That is a breakthrough ... or so I hope.

A photograph of the fields of Codegua.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Post 4 : Sudoku