The last semester of English

Hi new friends! my name is Carolina and I’m very excitement for this last semester of English 
Today I want to tell you a little more about my English Journey in the University of Chile. 💩


The main points I’ll be telling when I did know about this obligatory program…. my literal  reaction was: 💣💥WHAT ❓ No, I don’t agree with that at all.  🙅
Okay, but that was some time ago. 💤


I’m currently studying in four grade📚 ( thanks to my teachers and my friend Lorena💕). 
It has been very difficult for me, since I started from scratch and because I’m embarrassed to practice the language.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I want to learn and understand, but in class my state mentality is : I don’t want any more. 😩

Then I’ll continue telling you my story of tragedy, bye. 🙋

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Post 4 : Sudoku

Post 5 : My future job