Post 1: I LOVE ITALY

Hi Friends! welcome to again

Today  this blog is about which country would I like to go to. This is easy Italy  ! is always my first
preference. Why ? because I study the program of Architecture in Chile… country of third world
and  Italy has historically been home to myriad peoples and cultures also their cities are wonderful
with architecture beautiful. This two  topic are very interesting for me.  


I know about Italy is located in Southern Europe, that it has a boot shape, and that is one of the
most visited countries in the world. In Italy I would like to do know much cities, as Venice, Amalfi
coast, Rome, Milan, Turin, Naples, Florence, Palermo. I would also like to take many pictures and
eat a lot of typical food ( Pizza of course). 

I would like the trip to be just a visit ( tourism) because I don't want learning the Italian
(sorry teacher). I hope that someday I can fulfill my dream of travel to Italy and all my classmates
too ( your dreams of course).

Comentarios


  1. oh, la bella italia is very beatifull, I am also dying to visit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I italy is beautiful, their buildings, the colours of their citys, i want to go there to.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow! so beatifull. I want to go there too!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: “My favourite vacation in Lonquimay"

Post 4 : Sudoku

Post 5 : My future job